Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help  (Read 8613 times)

gkoutso

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Help
« on: March 27, 2006, 09:25:56 PM »

Help!!!! I've tried to set up my x10 system, downloaded the software packahes (Active Home Pro, AVX Video and ANT Network plug ins), followed the step-by-step instructions to the Active Home Pro USB 2-Way Home Automation System, and launched the Active HomePro interface, but still cannot obtain a video feed.  Any suggestions.  I called technical support and was on hold for 85 minutes and 12 seconds (at least that's what the timer on my phone showed) and still no one picked up my call.  As you may be able to tell I am frustrated and will be returning my x10 system.  Any thoughts???

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »

Send a private mssage to X10Pro about your problems. He will help you.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

gkoutso

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:50:53 PM »

Dan

Thanks for the feedback.  My apologies for my ignorance but how would I send a private message to X10Pro?  Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 10:50:38 PM »

If you click on his name where he has posted it will pop up stats about the user scroll down to additional info there is the option to send him a message there you can also find him in members list and click on his name. If your more specific the rest of the users may beable to help I'm sure someone has had the same problem and knows the fix! or at least can give you some things to try! ;) since it is a video problem it probly is the VA11A drivers that aren't set right check here for step by step setup
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 11:01:51 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.