Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wrong Camera Displayed in Multiview  (Read 31836 times)

chinaboy

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Wrong Camera Displayed in Multiview
« on: March 28, 2006, 04:19:41 PM »

Can anyone help me correct this problem. I have my Inside Cam set to A1, Backyard to A2, Front door to A3 and Flood Cam to A4. When I label them in multiview the pictures show up in the wrong window. Is there a way to make cameras show in the correct window. I am having trouble setting up the trigger on motion feature in multiview because the cameras are not in sync with the software. Any incite on this problem will be greatly appreciated. I have contacted X10 support, but they forward me to someone else and haven't heard back from them. Is this a problem with the software or is my laptop just not good enough for it. I tried removing the software, but when I re-install the label were still saved. How can I remove the software without leaving any traces that I had it on my computer at all? Multiview always reinstall with the same information from my previous settings even after I remove it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 04:23:13 PM by chinaboy »

Stillboardin

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Wrong Camera Displayed in Multiview
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 06:52:57 PM »

Did you ever get a resolution to this?  I am having the same problem.

Kevlar

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 07:51:33 PM »

I am having the same problem.

I don't think the problem is your laptop. I have made the same type of set up on my server and have the same problem.

- pictures show up in the wrong window
- removing the software, but when I re-install the label were still saved.
- trouble setting up the trigger on motion feature.

I have been troubleshooting the third one and it appears to be the reception on the CM19A.

I am seriously considering returning the stuff. I hope we hear something soon on a resolution to these issues.

Tks
Kevlar

Kevlar

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 11:30:22 PM »

I have contacted the tec support and they say this is normal.

They say we should change the name we put in the window tab. I explained that the images change in the windows and also that when you click on the live feed it would then be a different image that what the name says.

This is nuts.

I am considering returning the complete system. There seems to be a real lack of support for the product.

hbbyhorse

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »

I too am having the same problem .... seems a shame to have spent this much money and not have the ability to do what I want >:(

hbbyhorse

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »

After hours of searching, reading and online with live support, I've discovered that the MultiView software won't work without the Firecracker module, CM17A ..... hope this helps

Kevlar

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 10:06:51 PM »

I was using the CM19A wireless PC Transceiver.

mmracing

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 06:25:48 PM »

I had to plug in the CM19A Wireless PC Transceiver and the TM751 Small Wireless Transceiver before it understood all the camera and showed them seperately in each picture.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.