Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The remote that comes free with the video sender issue  (Read 11635 times)

allen55

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
The remote that comes free with the video sender issue
« on: March 27, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »

Hello,

I notice that the remote that comes free with the video sender does not match my dish network satellite remote.
On my satellite remote their is a button labeled GUIDE.  This GUIDE button is not on the remote that comes free with
the video sender so how do I change channels on my satellite using your remote which does not come with the GUIDE button. Is there another button on the remote that serve the same purpose, if so which button is it.  I posted my concern yesterday and today when I return to your posting topic my posting was gone.  I did select to keep my posting for a week.  All I need is this simple question answered, how do I change my satellite channels using the free remote that came with my new video sender and the infrared extender powerMID?  Everything I setup is working find except I cannot change channels on the my dish network using the free remote that came with my video sender. Any ideas.. Thank you Allen ???

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.