Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Next Update to Active Home Pro?  (Read 34931 times)

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Next Update to Active Home Pro?
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »

I don't think it's a bug, most likely a progaming goof. They forgot to include "Timer" in the Activity Monitor, so it defaults to "Macro".

If they can figger out why AHP won't correctly show the status of two Lamp Modules on A1 and A3, but correctly shows the status of Lamp Modules (and assorted two-way modules) on two other hosuecodes I use I'll be happy.  That's the only problem I currently have.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 01:52:36 PM by Dan Lawrence »
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »

The Security option is only availble when you are setting up the timers. Once the timer is uploaded to the interface, the Security option is greyed out.

I have one light in my living room that uses the Security option. It's set up with a dusk to 1:00 AM timer with the Security option. The light turns on either 30 minutes before dusk or 30 minutes after dusk and it varies the offset. If I look at that lamp's timer setting,  the Security option is greyed out, with a check in the box.

Hi what I'm saying is that I can't set up a timer with the security option if I use the dust/dawn option. If I'm setting up a timer as soon as I click for example dust the security option becomes grayed out. At least in the version I'm using. Another thing I've noticed is that some of my timer are executing late by up to 5 minutes. For example my 9 o'clock timer didn't execute until around 9:05    Thanks

Tcj

The Security Option has be established when the timer is created. Once created, the option is greyed out. I just checked a module that has no timers, began to create a new timer, went to the Advance setting and the Security checkbox was not greyed out.

So what are you saying that you have to check the security option before you create the timer?

Tcj

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 04:04:01 PM »

I'm pretty sure that the interface doesn't process both Dusk/Dawn and security on a timer. The fact that you can check Security and then check Dusk or Dawn looks like an oversight on our part. I'll look into, but I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Say x10 Pro couldn't the old Activehome process both security and dusk/dawn if so why can't the Pro? Thanks

Tcj

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 05:02:57 PM »

The Secuity option is only available for a new timer.  If you need to add the Security option to an existing timer, you must delete it and create a new timer.

It's been long enough that I've been away from Active Home, I don't remember.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:20:17 PM by Dan Lawrence »

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 11:45:22 AM »

I'm pretty sure that the interface doesn't process both Dusk/Dawn and security on a timer. The fact that you can check Security and then check Dusk or Dawn looks like an oversight on our part. I'll look into, but I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Say x10 Pro couldn't the old Activehome process both security and dusk/dawn if so why can't the Pro? Thanks

Tcj

Doesn't look like X10Pro is around much lately.  >:(

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 12:20:39 PM »

Now it's July 7 and AHP is still not getting the status from X10 Network Status. (X10Nets.exe).

Does X10Pro or anyone else from X10 USA know when the long promised update to AHP to fix that and the host of other things would be released?
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.