Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Interface isue  (Read 8706 times)

grabijam

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP Interface isue
« on: May 08, 2006, 11:05:23 PM »

My ActiveHome Pro module often "freezes" and will not run macros.  In order to resolve the issue I have to unplug the unit, wait about 10 seconds, plug it back in and re- download the macros.  Does anybody have a similar problem with their interface? :(

nfm1

• Helpful Post Rating: -1
Re: AHP Interface isue
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »

First post for me so I hope I can get some advice as well...  I keep getting errors recently every time I click a module on or off..

It says "An error has occured communicating with your ActiveHome USB Interface.  To make sure that your timers and macros continue to run...click OK to download your settings to the interface"

I did, I have and it still pops up every time!!  I tried clearing the memory, reloading it.  No good...  I tried a different interface... yes I have had other problems so I have 2 interfaces here now... 

I even tried unplugging, removing batteries and changing the interface connection, power etc...  All to no avail !!

Help...

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 02:43:56 PM »

Uplug the interface from USB and AC power, remove it's batteries. Shut down computer. Wait 4 minutes, replace batteries and usb conncection, plug into AC power. Reboot computer. Windows should see interface and apply dirivers.

Check the system in Control Panel. Under USB Devices you should see "USB Active Home (APCI Compliant)"
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

BAM

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 05:59:08 PM »

Thank You!!
  Built myself a new Intel machine with a 955BKX mobo and the 930 chipset and for the first time I have had trouble getting a machine to recognize the interface. So at last resort I came to the forum and low and behold I am back online. Thanks a ton,
Blessings,
BAM
SkunkDog Computer's
Master Tech
South CAL

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »

That's what the Forums and the knowledgble people here are for. These new X10 Community Forums are here for the X10 users.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.