Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Do I need firecracker transceivers (TM751) or computer interface (CM17A)?  (Read 4532 times)

egreene2

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

My recurring problem is that AHP, My House and iWitness would all work well together for maybe 1 or 2 days then the internet video would stop working (which is the main reason I got it in the first place besides the automation). Either AHP would crash by itself or I couldn't view video or trying to view video would cause AHP to crash. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same thing would happen all over again. Could it be that the firecracker interface and transceiver are causing the problem? Do I need the CM19A maybe? I am at the end of my rope here.

Also, I have a VCR commander II that doesn't recognize the EagleEye Motion sensor signal when trying to set it up for recording. Is there any reason for that?

Eugene

hkactive

• Helpful Post Rating: 1

We need a little bit more info: like the detailed error message from the Windows Operating system.

But it sounds like an error is being produced by one of the components of the Active Home Pro program. Windows should give you a message box notifying you of the error and ask you to click on one of the options for more details. That report is what we would need to help you out.

Hank

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.