Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cams Using Computer  (Read 4544 times)

rizrash

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Cams Using Computer
« on: May 29, 2006, 06:54:57 AM »

will any one in this world tell me how XC10 cams will work using comptuter system? at my end only camera is giving its output not all 3 any idea tried every thing

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Cams Using Computer
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 11:58:13 AM »

You may find some install instructions in the Support area of X10.com. I have seen them there.
Wireless or wired cameras?
Do you have any software and an interface to send the signals to the cameras to switch if wireless?
Only one wireless camera can be on at one time as they interfere with each other if more than one is on at a time. They work in groups of 4 1-4;5-8;9-12 and 13-16. All on one house code. The wireless cameras have an addressable power supply with address dials. If you turn on; lets say B2; cameras on B1, B3 and B4 automattically turn off.

rizrash

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 12:27:37 PM »

when i bought these cameras the support guys said that 3 will work and now i have to buy another one why support guys don't tell the exact things

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »

rizrash:  3 will work you miss under stood Brian H in your case you want the cams 1,2,3 or 2,3,4 keeping them inside the group of 4.  This means turning on one will turn off the others in the group! (usualy)  ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.