Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Security Option & Dust/Dawn  (Read 3357 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Security Option & Dust/Dawn
« on: May 30, 2006, 09:35:42 PM »

Hello why is the security option grayed out when I choose the dust or dawn option? I'm pretty sure you could use it with the old Active Home with that feature enabled. And is there anyway to turn off those little captions that explain the various functions their really getting on my nerves. Thanks Guys.

Tcj

billy

• Helpful Post Rating: 7
Re: Security Option & Dust/Dawn
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 09:42:31 PM »

Uncheck Tool Tips in Preferences.

As for the Security option, my AHP acts the same.
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."  Albert Camus

tom j

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 05:23:25 AM »

Uncheck Tool Tips in Preferences.

As for the Security option, my AHP acts the same.

Hi Billy so you  can't use the security with the dust/dawn option? Say you know I thought I unchecked the "tools kit" but I'll look again that would really be nice, I'm just finding it a little annoying after a while. Say I just downloaded the latest version  are there anymore bugs or anything you can think of I should be ware of I know this this software was problematic when it first came out that's why I waited. Thanks!

Tcj

billy

• Helpful Post Rating: 7
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:01:22 AM »

The core APH seems to be pretty bug free & stable now, just some minor things.  I think there's still some issues with the plugins.  I don't have the iWitness or MyHouse Online plugins so I can't comment on those, but surf the board for more info.

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."  Albert Camus

tom j

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:48:09 PM »

The core APH seems to be pretty bug free & stable now, just some minor things.  I think there's still some issues with the plugins.  I don't have the iWitness or MyHouse Online plugins so I can't comment on those, but surf the board for more info.

Hi well I'm glad I waited then! got everything loaded so I'll see what happens tonight. Bought two of these things because of a really good sale thought I would use one as a backup, good thing cause I just discovered one was DOA so I'll have to pack it up and request a replacement. One thing I've noticed is that some my modules have moved around like my Living Room module has moved to the Dining Room, so when I clicked on the Living Room there were no modules so I had to delete the additional module in the Dining Room (from the Living Room) and create another module for the Living Room which had no module. Has anything similar happen to you the modules changing rooms by themselves? I also checked 12 hour under preferences but still get a 24 hour display under hardware configuration. Really appreciate your help might have just a couple more questions. Thanks

Tcj

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.