Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Timers Slow To Execute  (Read 16186 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: Timers Slow To Execute
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2006, 12:34:33 AM »

...Say Steve are you up on those smart macros got a quick question for ya....
If I'm not, someone here is likely to be able to answer your question so fire away.

Well I want to set up a smart macro that will turn my porch lights up from 45 % to 100% for 5 minutes and then return them back to 45%  if it receives a on signal from my B1 motion detector hidden on the porch, and I want this to only occur only at night. Think I know how to basically set that part up but I sometimes like to sit on the porch with my dog this time of year and would like to be able to cut this marco on and off with my slime line wall switch so what do I need a flag? just not sure how to set it up though. Thanks!

Tcj

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Timers Slow To Execute
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »

...Say Steve are you up on those smart macros got a quick question for ya....
If I'm not, someone here is likely to be able to answer your question so fire away.

Well I want to set up a smart macro that will turn my porch lights up from 45 % to 100% for 5 minutes and then return them back to 45%  if it receives a on signal from my B1 motion detector hidden on the porch, and I want this to only occur only at night. Think I know how to basically set that part up but I sometimes like to sit on the porch with my dog this time of year and would like to be able to cut this marco on and off with my slime line wall switch so what do I need a flag? just not sure how to set it up though. Thanks!

Tcj
I kinda have a similar thing set up for my front porch without the override. A flag would be the best way to override the macro. It might be a bit before I can post an example as I'm a bit busy right now. I still working on the placement of my sensor. (I can't screw it in place and it's fallen once.) Maybe someone else can help else can help till then.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.