Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 06/09 Midnight Bandit Alert - X10 Video Sender L2 Coming June 11  (Read 32960 times)

SteveG

• Helpful Post Rating: -13

The Midnight Bandit will strike first at Midnight (EST) on Sunday, June 11 and drop the price of X10's wildly popular Wireless Video Sender L2. 

Remember, quantities are strickly limited and the offer could end at anytime.
So, act fast and Get Lucky Tonight!

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_lola2.html
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS DEAL?

Please post your comments and tell us what you think about the deal.
What do you think about the Midnight Bandit?  Did you stay up late and get the Bandit's deal?
Tell us what you think about the X10 Video Sender.
Is the video sender a solution that you would use?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 10:23:07 PM by TakeTheActive »

Don N

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
Re: Midnight Bandit Alert - X10 Video Sender L2 Coming June 11
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »

X10 -- The forum is not the place for advertisements.  I don't believe the initial goal for these forums was to advertise x10 products.  Please respect the individuals that are using these forums to enhance and support the X10 products.  The forums should not be bombarded with advertisements and them fortified with useless comments from "x10 employed newbies."  Thank you.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:33:29 PM »

I agree completely.

If they want to promote the cameras, send e-mails to the prople who already bought cameras and want more.

Otherwise it makes the Forums another type of X10 pop-up.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Smokin Paul

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 04:53:33 AM »

Well they asked for it so here goes. I was looking at the ad and was about to buy it for $29.99 when I noticed it was going for $5 !!! I couldn't pass that up and am now enjoying it. However the software kinda sucks because as far as I can tell it only allows you to use the remote to control the music. Any video played on your computer can't be controlled by the remote. :-( 

Its a great deal at $5 but at $29.99 it would not have been such a deal for me.  Still it is very useful but not what I was expecting from reading the web page.  I would say read the web pages very carefully and do not assume anything. Glad I got the deal though. :-)

Leave 'em in your Smoke!
Smokin Paul
http://SmokeRiders.com

capoj2000

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »

The Midnight Bandit will strike first at Midnight (EST) on Sunday, June 11 and drop the price of X10S wildly popular Wireless Video Sender L2. 

Remember, quantities are strictly limited and the offer could end at anytime.
So, act fast and Get Lucky Tonight!

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_lola2.html
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS DEAL?

Please post your comments and tell us what you think about the deal.
What do you think about the Midnight Bandit?  Did you stay up late and get the Bandit's deal?
Tell us what you think about the X10 Video Sender.
Is the video sender a solution that you would use?

Dan woods

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 09:37:44 PM »

I waited for the midnight bandit to hit this deal and i got one for 5.00 so i thought I got one for 5.00 , So X10 sends me a email telling me that I have already received a free permotion, that I wont be able to get this offer, After I waited for a week for the bandit to strike, They tell you that its one per customer, so what they are saying one bandit deal per customer not item. This is bull ****, I don't think it right, What does everyone here think about this.

Matteo

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »

I totally agree.  This is false advertisement!  They send me a million freakin emails a week, and the only reason I stay subscribed is because occasionally they have a good deal.  I try to order the RCA kit for $10, and the bastages cancel my order, saying that I've "already received a free product in the past".  WTF?  Yeah, they sent me a free firecracker kit like 5 years ago.  how does $10 = free?  Where does it mention this in the product page?  Why send me the email if I am ineligible for the offer?  So I email customer care, and a week later I get some cryptic response, stating what my cancelled order consisted of.
who runs this circus of a retailer?

lovethev

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 08:36:57 PM »

Well I see, I am not the only one that got totally ripped,. this is false advertisement, thats the exact same thing they told me, I wonder how many other customers out there that had the same thing done to them, I agree with you, if your not eligible for the sale don't send 100 emails to a person that is ineligible to receive the item, You people need to wake up.

Smokin Paul

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »

I got shafted too >:(.  I ordered a Midnight Bandit deal and some other stuff. The day it arrived everything was there except the bandit deal.  :(
I called they told me the same lame story that its only one deal per customer ever. The guy on the phone also said he knew it did not state this on the web site. That is FALSE advertising.  Then a few days later I get a duplicate order of the same stuff minus the bandit deal and they charge my card!!!!!!!!!!!  :-[  A few days after this I get an email stating my order has been shipped yet I never ordered anything. This time my card was not charged and it appears to be the bandit deal I was supposed to get.  Its supposed to arrive today by FedEx so I'll see what they sent me.

All in all X10 sucks. used to be a place I planed on doing more business with but after this garbage I doubt it very much.  :-\

Smokin Paul

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.