Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 06/19 Bandit Alert: Lola Wireless Video Sender and get the XCam for FREE!  (Read 23771 times)

The BANDIT

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

When I think of the Lola Wireless Video Sender L2, I think Versatility. There are so many tings you can do: Send video from your cable, dish or TiVo to any TV in or OUT of your house, or watch what's on your PC! And since it comes with the Lola Music System FREE, you can send all your favorite music from your PC to anywhere want, and control it all from the convenience of your TV using the included Remote Control. Parties and Barbeques will be great with both Video and Music controlled from your remote.

But I thought, how about adding the XCam for wireless color camera views of what's happening: You can keep an eye on the kids while you're out on the patio, or set up the camera to see the exciting fun in the pool while you entertain inside the house! Set up the XCam outside the front door so all your friends can surprise the Birthday guest!  There must be 101 uses for the tiny XCam Color Video Camera, and connected to the Lola Wireless Video Sender gives you even more uses.  I think they’re such a good match, I'm going to give away the XCam for FREE!

Stay on your toes! If you're lucky and catch me, the Midnight Bandit, tonight at Midnight EST, you might be quick enough to get a FREE XCam before they are gone!

Look for the Bandit here at Midnight EST:
http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_lolal2_sc16a.html

LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

Click the Discuss link. There is no registration required.

-- THE MIDNIGHT BANDIT --
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:23:02 PM by TakeTheActive »

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41

I got this deal and was disappointed to find out that the camera will not work with the video sender supplied. According to the supplied instructions the power for the camera is supplied from the power supply for the video sender. The problem is that the camera requires 12 volts and the sender and power supply is 9 volts. Now to use the camera I will have to spend more money. This makes what could have been a great deal only so so and your add verges on false advertising.
_ _ ...  ..._ _

X10Sara

First, I want to apologize for any confusion. Second, we tested the voltage on the power supplies of the L2 Transmitter and the SC16A camera, and we have installed these items together. They do work using just the L2 Transmitter's power supply; there are no issues powering the camera from that unit.

lma44

I also bought this package. The camera will not work and I am recieving no help from X10. The camera is SC16A but there is no a-d switch on it as mentioned by X10. The video sender does not work either. It is very difficult to get support. I do not know what to do with it now. Not happy >:(

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41

Mine is working fine. There was just some confussion when I first got it as the voltage of the included power supply is 9 volts but the camera takes 12 volts. As X10 stated the camera will work with the 9 volt power supply.

X10Sara .... The A,B,C switch is on the video sender and receiver and not on the camera. This switch must be set the same on both the receiver and transmitter.
_ _ ...  ..._ _

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.