Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 06/20 Bandit Alert: XCam Color Camera with FREE RCA ActiveHome!  (Read 23190 times)

The BANDIT

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

The beauty of X10 products is they are simply better together.  That's why we've joined our tiny XCam color camera with the RCA ActiveHome starter Kit - All for only $34.98.  That's $24.98 for the XCam Camera with power supply and another $10 for the RCA ActiveHome Starter Kit.

Now, when the Bandit strikes at Midnight (EST), you'll pick up the RCA ActiveHome Kit for FREE!

Together, this combination once sold for over $200!  Now, thanks to the Bandit, you can get them both for only $24.98.  But you've got to act fast.

Look for the Bandit here at Midnight EST:

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_sc16a_ps_hc60rx.html

LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER

Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

POST Your Comments about this Deal and tell the Bandit what you think.

What are you waiting for - No Registration Required!

-- THE MIDNIGHT BANDIT
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:24:09 PM by TakeTheActive »

Dan Woods

Re: 6/20 Bandit Alert: XCam Color Camera with FREE RCA ActiveHome!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 01:47:59 AM »

This is a good deal I want to see the video sender up again for 5:00 dollars that is the best deal I have heard yet

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 12:20:48 AM »

Stay away!!!!

This is just regular Active Home, nothing special about it.

If you aren't running Windows 9X, it might give you fits if XP gets picky with the serial ports.

Stay away!!!!!
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Bill Kintz LCSW

Re: 6/20 Bandit Alert: RCA ActiveHome software and module
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 06:27:07 PM »

>:(  even if it were FREE it wouldn't be a good deal!  My Active Home module and software no longer works on my Windows 2000.  Some message about 16-bit errors.  Efforts to fix have eluded remedies from X-10 HelpDesk folks.  I  would buy Active Home Pro which works with a USB, but now i am gun shy until I get help with my first problem.  If X10 will sell me AH-Pro for $20 I'll jump at the opportunity to but right away! - Bill Kintz, Jacksonville FL

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 07:04:33 PM »

Bill,

You will have to bite the bullet and spend the $49.99 for Active Home Pro and the CM15a USB interface.  Lots of us had to when we upgraded our O/S to XP. Go to http://www.x10.com/activehomepro/activehome-pro.html

The good news is AHP will import all the .x10 files from AH, so you don't lose your current setup.

All these Bandit ads are just come ons. Even the software link on the site takes you to the same old 1.42 of Active Home.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.