💬General Category > Archived deal news

06/27 Bandit Alert: New ActiveHome: Home automation made easy! - for Only $49.99

(1/5) > >>

The BANDIT:
Remember the first time you experienced the simple thrill of making something happen by remote control? Well, get prepared to feel that again on a grand scale. With the NEW ActiveHome, its never been more easy or affordable to put home automation to work for you. New ActiveHome gives you:

Receive a Warm Welcome Home Every Night - its like your home is your best friend!

Create Instant Romance with the Touch of a Button

Press a Button - Start the Party

Security While You're Away with Realistic Lived-In Look

Lower Energy Bills with Schedules for Lights and Appliances

But here's the BEST part: At ANYTIME, there can can be a special BANDIT BONUS, although I won't say what it may be, I will say if we sell out fast, I have other BANDIT BONUSES waitng to fil the space. Youcan only find out what the BANDIT BONUS is by cliking the link below. Visit often: the BANDIT BONUS can come and go ANYTIME! 

Look Here: the Bandit could strike ANYTIME:

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_new_activehome_4bandit.html

LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER

Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

POST Your Comments about this Deal and tell the Bandit what you think.

What are you waiting for - No Registration Required!

-- THE MIDNIGHT BANDIT

Dan Lawrence:
No thanks.

Serial interfaces give Windows XP fits, that's one major reason to stay away from serial interfaces.

Most WinXP users have switched to Active Home Pro and the USB CM15A interface for that reason.

Tuicemen:
I'm not impressed with the word NEW this isn't new!!!!
 If your going to advertize it as such at least update the software for it so it will run on XP!
Have this problem with alot of X10 hardware that they're trying to get rid of! Having the word new in the advertizing is missleading! Shame on You X10!!!

Dan Lawrence:
YUP!!!

It's the same old CM11a I still have in my bottom drawer, awaiting somebody who might need it, and the CD with the AH software is in the spare CD Box.

Don't bother.

This "DEAL" is not worth the $49.99 Price!!!!!!

SteveG:
It appears many of you may be confusing this deal with the older RCA ActiveHome which is the CM11A Serial PC Interface.  This package includes the New CM15A USB PC Interface and software. 

The Bandit Bonus adds an RCA branded remote control and a wireless transceiver similar to X10's RR501 transceiver.  This is a nice little free bonus as an extra transceiver does come in handy and the RCA universal remote can control your TV as well as X10 lights.  Both the CM15A and RCA Transceiver will received the X10 commands from this universal remote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version