Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 07/05 Video Sender L2 with FREE RCA Home Control Kit - Only $29.99!  (Read 28332 times)

The BANDIT

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

The Midnight Bandit will strike first at Midnight (EST) on Thursday, July 6th and throw in a FREE RCA Home Control Kit with X10's wildly popular Wireless Video Sender L2. 

Remember, quantities are strickly limited and the offer could end at anytime.
So, act fast and Get Lucky Tonight!

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_lola2.html

LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS DEAL?

Please post your comments and tell us what you think about the deal.

What do you think about the Midnight Bandit?  Did you stay up late and get the Bandit's deal?

Tell us what you think about the X10 Video Sender.

Is the video sender a solution that you would use?

New

Re: 07/05 Video Sender L2 with FREE RCA Home Control Kit - Only $29.99!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:54:30 PM »

??? Can you watch different channels or do you have to watch the same program that is on the main tv set. I only have a cable wire hookup no Box will it work.

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: 07/05 Video Sender L2 with FREE RCA Home Control Kit - Only $29.99!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »

Below is directly from the ad link:

The Lola Video Transmitter is part of the complete Lola music system and is used to send your computer's video and audio signals up to 100 feet to the Lola Video Receiver receiver connected to your TV and sound system. Your computer must have a video card with TV video output (RCA or S-Video jacks) to work with this transmitter.

If your thinking of transmitting a "cable broadcast" that you receive "without a cable box" to a room "without a cable connection". Any regular audio/video sender/receiver (like the VK80A) would work. But, I would NOT try to use the L2.

What I would do, is use a splitter at the source (the TV where you have a cable) to get two cable connections. I would send one to the original TV, and the new connection to a VCR. The VCR's tuner will allow you to select whatever channel is available (via the cable). Then broadcast that VCR singal (using the RCA connectors in the back) through the VK80A sender to the room without cable. The VK80A a has built-in Remote Sender, which will allow you to change channels on the VCR.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.