Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Flag Status Bar  (Read 8331 times)

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Flag Status Bar
« on: July 10, 2006, 09:20:55 AM »

A simple 2 line status bar for the flags would be useful to me particularly during debugging and testing. It's somewhat inconvenient doing a status report every few seconds when your actively trying to follow a series of macros that set and use flags. If if included the last 2 commands, that would be great also since the Activity Monitor can't be set set to stay on top and disappears everytime you seem to need it.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
Re: Flag Status Bar
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 11:15:03 AM »

steven r,

Hope you have better luck with your request than I did when I requested this a year ago.
_ _ ...  ..._ _

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 11:26:34 AM »

Hopefully, somebody (like X10Pro or Dave Rye) at X10 USA reads this Wish List section, maybe some reply from them about future enhancements will be posted.

It would be nice!! :)
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 02:00:28 PM »

...Hope you have better luck with your request than I did when I requested this a year ago.
Prehaps optimistically I still believe that someone at X10 at least skims the wish list every now and then. Choosing to respond or incorporate the ideas may be something else, however.

While I'm wishing, it also would be nice to be able to label the flags with a name or comment.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.