Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 06/14 Bandit Alert - PC to TV Media Sender $10  (Read 28571 times)

SteveG

• Helpful Post Rating: -13
06/14 Bandit Alert - PC to TV Media Sender $10
« on: June 14, 2006, 08:45:18 PM »

Attn Photobugs and PC Video Fans - Tonight is your night to grab the Showtime PC to TV Media Sender for just $10.  With Showtime, anything you see and hear on your PC can be sent wirelessly to your TV and home entertainment system.  And the Showtime software gives you remote controlled access to your entire digital photo library. 

So, if you're like me an have a PC loaded with great photos, now is the time to share them all with friends and family in comfort and larger than life on your Big Screen TV.

There is a rumor here that the Bandit will be showing up a bit earlier tonight.  So start looking for the deal around 11 pm East-Coast time.  Catch him Get Lucky Tonight!

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_vk73a.html
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER
Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

WILL YOU USE SHOWTIME TO VIEW PHOTOS OR VIDEOS?
Post Your Comments Here - No Registration Required!
Just click Discuss and then the Reply Button at the top right
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:22:26 PM by TakeTheActive »

daveatthegig

Re: 6/14 Bandit Alert - PC to TV Media Sender $10
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 01:29:06 AM »

Hey Steve, Is the bandit always set for midnight or does it move?  I am a guy that likes a bargain, when is the best time to shop? ???  

Chuck K

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 08:22:04 AM »

I will be watching home made Video Creations. Does that remote function like a video remote (DVD-R/RW or VCR)? I currently use an X-10 Wireless Audio/Video Sender and Receiver but can find other uses for them like watching our X-10 cameras on another TV. Having software with a remote to go with it and at BANDIT PRICES? Wow! How can you do it?

- Chuck

SteveG

• Helpful Post Rating: -13
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 01:49:58 AM »

Bandit Strkes Again.  Midnight June 16.  Showtime drops to $10 for the lucky few who catch the Bandit.  Did you?  Post a comment and tell us about it.

jajohnson

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 12:17:12 AM »

I got one!!!! Can hardly wait.  Today I have to create DVDs to show my pictures on the TV (I have about 30,000).  Soon I can simply turn on the PC and bore my friends for hours (just kidding).  Looking forward to getting it.  Thanks for the great deal, worth waiting up for.

UPDATE: Got it and it wont load on my Dell XP system.  Been waiting almost a week for tech support to give me a fix.  I wouldn't buy it again, given the choice.  I don't mind the fact it had an installation bug, but waiting this long for a fix is not my idea of good product support.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 08:26:27 PM by jajohnson »

Doc

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 11:34:14 PM »

I got the computer to TV unit and I do have over a 1000 pictures to show my friends and family. Is there any chance of the $5  deal coming back soon? Keep up the good work.

Traxxass

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 09:10:23 AM »

I want to purchase one of these, but I don't see any option to choose between the Composite video or the VGA Kit.  Are you only offering the composite kit at this price? Can you help?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.