Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Multiview Detects Cameras, but doesnt show images  (Read 23104 times)

dhighlender

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Multiview Detects Cameras, but doesnt show images
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »

When i run multiview all I get are black screens from my cemras. The software detects the cameras because I see the time stamps on the three cameras I have.

They also work just fine when I plug the receiver into the TV so it must be a setting that is off somewhere.

Argh please help.

ftballtw

Re: Multiview Detects Cameras, but doesnt show images
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 04:54:27 PM »

I am having the same problem and I have tried everything.  My drivers are right , both USB are plugged into the back, I have set the firecracker to turn off the receiver and transmitter and all I ever get is black screens.  I can see all 4 cameras on the TV so it has to be some setting, but I cannot figure it out.  I have spent a lot of time trying!  Hopefully someone can help us out.

MichaelC

• Helpful Post Rating: 36
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 07:42:46 PM »

Can you see any of the cameras in MultiView when using it normally, not relying on motion detectors? You might want to try some of the steps in the troubleshooting articles in the X10 Knowledge Base:

http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/Troubleshooting_Video_Display_Errors_on_PC
http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/VA11A_OK_But_No_Video

ftballtw

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 08:08:19 PM »

;D   Support e-mailed me back and suggested I try the same video sender on my tv and also try some other video device on the computer to see if there is a picture.  So I unplugged from the mini sender and plugged into the video sender attached to my tv and lo and behold it works great!  I can also view on the TV at the same time and record to a vcr.  So my problem was a bad mini sender which I have had for a long time.  Hope this gives you some help.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.