💬General Category > General Discussion

Sh624 Labels

(1/3) > >>

LostDog88:
I am not sure where this goes....but here goes.

I need to print some labels for the SH624. I found a way to manipulate the labels to print both the switch settins for the HR12a. But I cannot find any thing for the other remotes I have.

Thanks

LostDog88:
And while I am at it.

Why can't I find HR12a Labels that will print on both lines? It seems if there is a switch then one remote can be used for multiple house codes. Like all 16 for instance.

Did I miss something?

m82a1pa:
It's easiest to make a table in Word for each one.  It takes a bit of fiddling to get it right, but you can then set the font in each cell to have 2 rows.

bkenobi:
At one time I found a template for the palm pad remote.  I made a change to a couple modules recently and I wish I could located it so I could print them out again.  If I find them, is there somewhere on the forum that these types of things could be stored?

Tuicemen:
These templates could be posted as a text file attachment the end user would download the file then rename it to the correct extension so it was usable.
I also seem to remember user posting other label templets here on the forum it is easy enough to setup a special section or thread for these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version