🖥️ActiveHome Pro > OnAlert

OnAlert Macro to send email notification when Alarm is triggered..

<< < (2/3) > >>

freeballer:
I'm struggling with this question as well. I have AMP and onalert. I'm trying to find a way to email when a motion sensor is triggered but I can't find the option in simple or advanced view. Does it REQUIRE a home security system as well to operate?

if you require additional info, I'll make a seperate topic of my own. I do not want to hijack this thread.

Knightrider:

--- Quote from: freeballer on May 08, 2011, 10:44:49 PM ---I'm struggling with this question as well. I have AMP and onalert. I'm trying to find a way to email when a motion sensor is triggered but I can't find the option in simple or advanced view. Does it REQUIRE a home security system as well to operate?

if you require additional info, I'll make a seperate topic of my own. I do not want to hijack this thread.

--- End quote ---

No, but it does require smartmacros.

freeballer:
Thank you.
i did finally find it. Now trying to figure out how to setup one without alot of false positives

Blaze85:

--- Quote from: freeballer on May 09, 2011, 04:18:29 PM ---Thank you.
i did finally find it. Now trying to figure out how to setup one without alot of false positives

--- End quote ---

Can you give some insight as to how you got this working? I am in the same situation and am having a lot of issues knowing when the alarm was triggered.

peg-leg:
To  do what you are asking you simply need BVC. It can detect the All lights on/off command from your console, trigger a false switch, use that false switch to trigger the email macro in AHP.  I've had this for over 1 year now and it works great.  I have my AHP send a text to my smart phone, that way I'll always see or hear the alarm trigger without being dependent on have my email open.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version