🔌General Home Automation > Troubleshooting Automation Problems

KR19A Slimfire Remote Programming Discrepancies... [Updated: 2006/11/22]

(1/5) > >>

TakeTheActive:
OPTIONS:

* 1.) KR19A Slimfire Remote Installation and Operating Instructions
* 2.) {Programming the New Batch of} SlimFire Remote KR19A  (Read 560 times) - Posted: «  on: 2006-08-19, 15:50:56 »
* 3.) To be PERMANENTLY added as soon as several other Members confirm. LINK

Also, after you VOTE, please post a message indicating:

* WHICH option you choose (1 or 2)
* The DATE CODE on the back of your KR19A (little white sticker on the back with 5 alphanumeric characters)

THANKS in advance for your cooperation! 

You'll be saving some new KR19A owner loads of grief by sharing your information and participating in this POLL.  ;)

[Also, thanks to NEWBIE marineau for bringing this issue back into the "spotlight ".  :) ]
S u m m a r y :
DATE CODE That Works With Option 1: KR19A Slimfire Remote Installation and Operating Instructions

* 05K47: JimC, Puck, KDR, DowNet
* 05H32: Puck
* 01F26: delibaker
* 01139: tuicemen
* 00135: -Bill- (of BXVC)
DATE CODE That Works With Option 2: {Programming the New Batch of} SlimFire Remote KR19A

* 06D14 DowNet
* P10898A: marineau
DATE CODE That Works With Option 3:

* P10898S gtsguy

[Once we collect some substantial data, I'll add a LINK to this from my Troubleshooting Thread.]

Tuicemen:
It has been a long time since I used one of these, but I do remember programing it using the instructions.
 I'll see if I can find one(there's two arround here some where! ??? ::))
As soon as I find one I'll post the date codes but I'm thinking the sticker if it is still on it will be unreadable! ??? ::)
 In any case they are older ones 8 or more years old ::) ;)

Update:
Ok I found one! Opened it up and found round sticker with "01139" printed on it ;)
Tried both options for programing and only the directions that come with the manual work!

Dan Lawrence:
I don't own one.

TakeTheActive:

--- Quote from: Dan Lawrence on October 08, 2006, 09:46:35 PM ---I don't own one.
--- End quote ---

So, uh, what, uh, was the purpose of replying?  ???  ::)

marineau:
I use a new method, and inside, it's write this code: p10898a on white label !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version