Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anyone can help me ??  (Read 6518 times)

Alex Tee

  • Newbie
  • Helpful Post Rating: 0
  • Posts: 1
Anyone can help me ??
« on: October 12, 2006, 04:02:44 AM »

i was thinking whether X10 have any product that can detect a dry contact signal ( N/C or N/O) and send the signal through the power line. the receiver side is a also a contact in a encoder. will be best if you have a link to let me understand more.

Brian H

  • Community Organizer
  • Hero Member
  • ***
  • Helpful Post Rating: 301
  • Posts: 13104
Re: Anyone can help me ??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 07:08:58 AM »

If i read your message correctly. You want a module that can send an X10 signal when a dry contact is closed and a module that can close a dry contact when the signal is received.
Try looking at the Powerflash Module PF284. It can send an X10 powerline signal when a contact is closed or a low voltage is applied to the input connector.
For an receiver that can close a contact when an X10 signal is received. Look at the Universal Module UM506.
UM506 is listed in the Automation section of the web catalog
PF284 is listed in the Security section of the web catalog.
In the Support area. I believe both modules users manual can be found and downloaded so you can read if they may do what you want.
Logged | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 All rights reserved.