Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Easy Free Webcam  (Read 16892 times)

pvignola

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Easy Free Webcam
« on: November 10, 2006, 08:58:02 AM »

I just found this yesterday in my searching.  Seem like a great free app for camera control and picture uploads.  Here is the url: http://easyfreewebcam.com.  It even provides X10 support.  The problem is it doesn't support CM15A.  Has anybody looked at this to see if they could make it work with the CM15A?

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Easy Free Webcam
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 09:32:08 AM »

It's British, so it won't work with the CM15A and I suspect won't work in the US or Canada, due to the dofferent electic standards.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

glt

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Easy Free Webcam
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:55:08 AM »

Despite the name of the program - it doesn't look free to me:

Purchase an Easy Web Cam license and enjoy a lifetime of free upgrades
The cost of Easy Web Cam is only $19.99

You can pay in many different currencies from US Dollars to European Euro etc.

When you complete the purchase, you will get an immediate unlocking email so that you can continue to use EasyWebCam forever. There are NO subscription charges and you will get free upgrades for life.

You can purchase online by credit card, pay pal or nochex. Over the telephone or via fax or by sending a completed order form with payment through the post.

Click Here to purchase Easy Web Cam now

Edit: Well maybe...

Q: How much does EasyFreeWebCam cost?

A: Nothing, the software gets a small (and I mean small) amount of revenue from the Adverts that are shown in the web pages that are uploaded along with the images. You can however purchase an optional license which will remove the advertisements (see below).

Q: Can I get rid of the adverts that are uploaded along with the image?

A: Yes, just use your own html page and de-select the option to upload the .html file within the software. You can link to the image however and whenever you like.

You can also remove the adverts from both the main interface and the web page that gets uploaded by clicking on the 'remove ads' text which you will see to the right of the adverts in the main interface. This will require you to purchase a license. Click here to purchase a license

Q: If I purchase a license, will the www.uk-software.com banner dissapear from the uploaded image

A: Yes. Click here to purchase a license

Q: Can I remove the adverts from the main window of EasyFreeWebCam?

A: Yes, you can purchase a license for only $19.99 which will remove the adverts. Just click on the 'Remove Ads' text which is at the right hand side of the main adverts in the EasyFreeWebCam window. Click here to purchase a license

GLT
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 10:15:19 AM by glt »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.