Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wireless Camera Receiver  (Read 4060 times)

Sophocles

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Wireless Camera Receiver
« on: March 18, 2007, 08:34:10 PM »

Greetings
I have ordered a three camera system with internet software, and I was wondering if I could view the camera imaging on multiple monitors through out my home, or if I needed additional receivers.  Also, If I require additional receivers, will I have to alter frequencies to support the cameras?

Any help is appreciated
Sophocles

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Wireless Camera Receiver
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »

Greetings
I have ordered a three camera system with internet software, and I was wondering if I could view the camera imaging on multiple monitors through out my home, or if I needed additional receivers.
Depending how you wish to do this! If you want to do it wireless then yes! If you don't mind running wires to each monitor then no, get some Y spliters and feed all the monitors  from the one receiver!
  Also, If I require additional receivers, will I have to alter frequencies to support the cameras?
You may need to play with the frequencies anyways if you have other 2 MHz devices in your home (cordless phone,wireless router) which will interfere with the cameras signal! Once you find the channel that works best for you all the receivers & cameras need to be set to the same channel! ;) :D
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.