Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reorder the device list  (Read 11734 times)

dmazyn

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Reorder the device list
« on: March 30, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »

Is there a way to reorder the device list on the iconremote or even delete unused devices?

I would like to get rid or at least put the devices I use next to each other.

4plus3vette

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Reorder the device list
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

Someone posted about some suggestions for changes that they would make.  I added to that post and suggest this change too.

As far as I have been able to figure, you cannot reorder them.  And, as long as you haven't spent too much time programming the remote, then you may want to reset everything, but write down all of the device codes for your equipment and only program in the TV during the initial setup.  Then, go in and manually configure each of your devices in the location that you want and then enter the correct device code.

Unfortunately for me, I have spent waaaaay too much programming the thing to do what I am suggesting that you do.  I wish someone gave me this advice before I got to where I am now.   So I am stuck with the device buttons where they are.

dmazyn

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Reorder the device list
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion. I just completed the PS2 programming for when my ir2bt devices gets in to use this with the PS3 but I can re-do that.

Thanks again.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.