Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where to look  (Read 2137 times)

VopMysjos

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Where to look
« on: July 11, 2008, 08:35:20 AM »

From reading some of the posts on the forum, it looks like I need an xpcp unit to tie together both legs of incoming power lines.  But I find that I cannot order one on line.  I cannot find a contractor or reseller in my area.  I cannot bring up a support page on my browser.  The email request that I made went unanswered, although offers for equipment that I cannot use come in daily.

I will probably have to scrap this project if there is not some resolution.  I am simply looking for a direction, or a reference, somewhere to look, or someone to talk to about this.

Thanks

Jsnlong

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
    • XKAR
People are afraid of robots taking their jobs......The same jobs they complain all day about doing!!

Join the chat at http://www.bdshost.com/ac/

Coach of XKAR
Xenia Kids And Robots
www.xkar.org

JeffVolp

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 122
    • XTB Home Page
Re: Where to look
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 11:43:12 AM »

From reading some of the posts on the forum, it looks like I need an xpcp unit to tie together both legs of incoming power lines.  But I find that I cannot order one on line.  I cannot find a contractor or reseller in my area.  I cannot bring up a support page on my browser.  The email request that I made went unanswered, although offers for equipment that I cannot use come in daily.

Gee, a quick Google of "xpcp" brought up over 5000 hits.  Many of those on the first page were offering it for sale.  I have it myself for about half the SmartHome price, but eBay is probably the cheapest place to get it.

Jeff
X-10 automation since the BSR days

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.