Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can MyHouse Online be installed on two separate computers?  (Read 10360 times)

autohome

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Can MyHouse Online be installed on two separate computers?
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

It seems to me this is a general concern with the ActiveHome Pro software but didn't find it in the documents.  I'm particularly picking on MyHouse Online because of that System ID.

If I install the software on a second computer, will I get the same or different System ID?  Have anybody tried that?  How about when it asks for registering the software, should I send in the registration again (the same registration code of course)?

BaBaLou.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: Can MyHouse Online be installed on two separate computers?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 04:57:31 PM »

Hi autohome ,
when you send an invitation to anyone giving the receiver, even yourself, permission to log on to My Home remotely. I have it on three remote locations and use the same name and password set and THEN if you are able to log on, then all is great. But using other connection types, like Windows Remote Desktop Connections, if you can get that setup up just right or even better of which I depend on is Log Me In Free. It work great and based on your type of connections the video stream is pretty good, it does give me total control of the computer I am connecting to but MyHome is the best in clarity for the video picture. Hope that helps.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.