Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dialing Out In Panic Mode  (Read 16001 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
Re: Dialing Out In Panic Mode
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

Even being overwhelmed should not be a prerequisite for a person to be specious and disingenuous! he knew all along the unit was defective. If you read his emails you're notice he never addresses this, telling me to UNPLUG the unit before pressing the panic button was well..... laughable  rofl And this is not the first time I've dealt with him you can never get a straight answer just like Kramer pointed out, if you do a search you're see what the general consensus is.  :)

Tom j.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:38:12 PM by tom j »

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »

When you're right, you're right.  I've got the same run around from other x-10 employees.
As a rule, I always give them the benefit of the doubt.
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

tom j

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:59:12 AM »

When you're right, you're right.  I've got the same run around from other x-10 employees.
As a rule, I always give them the benefit of the doubt.

Partial Quote "while your boss is wanting you to save money by not offering refunds"

Thanks Knightrider, I would just hope that this kind of activity is not sanctioned by x10 and these are just the actions of a few rouge employees. The one really good thing x10 has going for it is it's return policy, the one year warranty is fairly generous. But because this stuff is made in China I feel this is an absolute must. If it ever got out that they were trying to circumvent this policy sales would I believe plummet.

Tom j.

netbones

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 01:32:59 AM »

Guys, I've been a fan and customer for about 10 years. My only interaction with TSupport has been the last week, I couldn't get my AHP to work over the internet. I submitted a quick email to support, Mr. Boyd was prompt to respond and gave me the info I needed to get it working within a day. No rudeness, just info. 

That being said, I still can't get one of my floodlights to turn off...but that's another story!

tom j

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »

Guys, I've been a fan and customer for about 10 years. My only interaction with TSupport has been the last week, I couldn't get my AHP to work over the internet. I submitted a quick email to support, Mr. Boyd was prompt to respond and gave me the info I needed to get it working within a day. No rudeness, just info. 

That being said, I still can't get one of my floodlights to turn off...but that's another story!

Well I'm glad you had better luck but did you read his emails to me? What sense does it make to disconnect the phone line before you press the panic button. And requesting codes I wouldn't have access to.

Tom j.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.