Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OnAlert Mobile Page to Large for my iPhone4  (Read 9717 times)

Frank3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
OnAlert Mobile Page to Large for my iPhone4
« on: November 27, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »

The OnAlert page is to large for my iPhone4 screen. Only once was it the correct screen size now its about twice the size it should be. Also I have had no luck arming or disarming my DS7000. AHP activity monitor does not show any commands from my iPhone for arm or disarm. I have set up AHP per all suggestions on previous posts. AHP macros work fine arming or disarming the DS7000. B:(

anthonylavado

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
  • At a position relative to the observer.
    • anthonylavado.com
Re: OnAlert Mobile Page to Large for my iPhone4
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:57:04 PM »

@frank3d:
1) Try double tapping the screen when you have it loaded. That is the ubiersal zoom in/zoom out gesture on an iPhone.
2) Put your Security Console into Install mode and then press Arm/Disarm using OnAlert Mobile. This should make it register, just like a remote.
Follow me on Twitter: @anthonylavado
Now making guest appearances in the Home Automation Chat Room

Frank3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: OnAlert Mobile Page to Large for my iPhone4
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

@frank3d:
1) Try double tapping the screen when you have it loaded. That is the ubiersal zoom in/zoom out gesture on an iPhone.
2) Put your Security Console into Install mode and then press Arm/Disarm using OnAlert Mobile. This should make it register, just like a remote.
anthonylavado,
Tried the double tap and nothing changes. It seems no mater where I tap even once on the screen one of the OnAlert Mobile functions light up momentarily.
Concerning the Arm/Disarm problem for info I am using the CM19A with an outside antenna cut for 310Mhz not the CM15A. I did register a KR10A with the DS7000 through AHP and it will arm/disarm using a macro just fine. What Im looking for before I register OnAlert mobile with the DS7000 is the red led blinking on the CM19A indicating that its trying to send a RF command to the DS7000 but the LED never blinks like it does for the KR10A macro in AHP. Also in the AHP activity monitor log nothing shows when using OnAlert Mobile with my iPhone. ???
Also the OnAlert Mobile page loads on my iPhone even with the AHP PC turnd off, should it ?

12/28/10
I gave up trying to use OnAlertMobile with my iPhone4. I can do pretty much the same using ActivePhone which I have not got around to installing yet.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:45:38 AM by Frank3d »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.