Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A question about one of my cameras.  (Read 3441 times)

geeforce

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
A question about one of my cameras.
« on: January 09, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »

I recently purchased additional cameras and now have them up and running. I just noticed that my b/w porch cam B1 which is activated by an eagle eye motion detector also B1. The cam will cut off shortly after coming on and if re-triggered will stay on for its allotted time. Any idea on how to have it stay on for its allotted time when first triggered. I changed the battery in the eagle eye but it had no affect. Keep in mind that it works fine: I'm talking about the video. I can see the cam come on with the lights and then it cuts off. After the re-triggering it will come on for the 1min. allotted time.
A little hint for those adding on to there existing system. I had 2 cameras B1 and B2 and also had my security system included in my macros. The security system was my trigger to email pics. Anyway i kept getting ghost and shadows from the new cams. I found that the security system assigned its address in the B column. I reassigned the cam addresses but it didn't work. I had to delete the security modules and then installed my new cams: B1,B2,B3,B4,B5, and B6. I then reinstalled the security system along with the remotes and cell phone. Working and switching fine with great video. I just have the small issue with B1 cam.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.