Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: KR22A Macros?  (Read 3600 times)

zenoran

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
KR22A Macros?
« on: January 30, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »

Is the KR22A mini remote supposed to be able to do Macros?  The product page says it is but I can't seem to get it to work.  I have activehome programmed to do macros on A3 and A4 but the remote doesn't seem to activate them.

Am I missing something?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: KR22A Macros?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:24:19 PM »

The KR22A can not have macros loaded in to it.
The A3 and A4 commands should be able to trigger a macro in AHP.

Can you use the KR22A through AHP to turn anything on and off directly?
If not check in the Tools Tab. Hardware Configuration. Tranceived House Codes and verify the House Code the KR22A is set to is tranceived.

zenoran

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »

Hmm... No, I can't get the remote to do anything with AH.  It appears to be controlling the modules on its own independently of AH.  i.e. I will turn on a light and AH shows it still off... I checked the setup you described and it is setup to transceive A... All of my modules are setup on A.

AH is just buggggggy to begin with.  I can't even get it to properly dim my lights.  It will turn them on and off but the dimmer is pretty my worthless.  The all on/off macros work if I click the buttons in AH but I would really like to get those working on my remote if possible.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:19:46 AM »

Did your AHP setup come with the CM15A interface or the combination CM19A & TM751 interface?

I have tested both the CM15A and CM19A with TM751. Using AHP 3.305.
The dim commands using the CM19A; TM751 combination still don't work. I reported this a few versions ago and it still is busted.
I tried both soft start and old style LM465 choices in AHP 3.305 and both old and soft start models. No combination would dim with the CM19A and TM751. All combinations work OK with a CM15A.
My Smarthome 1132CU controller monitoring the power line showed no dim commands even trying to be sent on the power lines.

If you are using the CM15A and the latest AHP. Make sure you are using the right description of the lamp modules. If they are the older ones before soft start {around three second ramp On and Off}. Use the older non soft start device list.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:55:38 AM by Brian H »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.