Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Airsight Camera??  (Read 44942 times)

x10elder

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Airsight Camera??
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 09:58:58 PM »

For the past 4 hours I've been trying to get this IP camera to connect to my wireless router. B:( It works fine wired to the router, but absolutely will not connect wirelessly.   I've followed both sets of instructions, the printed version that came with the camera and the on-line version, dozens of times.  The printed version says to disconnect the network cable AFTER the camera reboots, the online version says to disconnect the network cable within 30 seconds of hitting the submit button.   Neither method works.  I've reset the unit, I've reset to factory settings.  Still not luck going wireless.  I bought this because all the other wireless cameras X10 sells have crappy resolution and a lot of noise.  This one has great resolution but does not connect to my wireless router without a network cable.  This really sucks.

n505312

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 08:12:44 PM »

I have the same problem though the DDNS status says "succeed" on the camera from my LAN. X10 is no help so far.

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »

I have the same problem though the DDNS status says "succeed" on the camera from my LAN. X10 is no help so far.

This thread talks about many problems. Please let me know what your problem is and I will try to help.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.