Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What is the difference between the AirPadX and AirPadXL?  (Read 2652 times)

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
What is the difference between the AirPadX and AirPadXL?
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:15:09 PM »

What is the difference between the AirPadX and AirPadXL?

Someone on Youtube did a Un boxing of the AirPadX and it lloke just like the XL only it said X on the back instead of XL. It was only part one and he said he was going to do a Un Boxing and Review but only did a Un Boxing and there was no part two.

It's annoying that I can't find any reviews on the AirPad XL so I can determine if it's worth spending 250 bucks since X10 has a stupid restocking fee I don't want to risk it being not so great of a product and be out 38 bucks plus return shipping. B:(
It came it a real nice Black Box with magnetic latch flap and said MID on all side of the box.

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
Re: What is the difference between the AirPadX and AirPadXL?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »

The Airpad X is actually a Zenithink ZT-280-C91.
The XL is actually a Ployer MOMO15.

You can look these devices up for more information and for firmware installs that support Google apps (android market and etc)
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.