Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP UK and Activephone  (Read 3496 times)

Tids

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP UK and Activephone
« on: March 03, 2012, 11:36:31 AM »

Hi

Anyone know if Activephone works on the Uk version of AHP. The reason I ask is that it does not appear in the dropdown list for plugins  ???

Is it any good ?

Steve

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: AHP UK and Activephone
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 04:35:54 PM »

You will have to check with the UK X10 supplier to see if they have ActivePhone for England.  The US version does not work outside of the US or Canada.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 09:59:04 AM »

You will have to check with the UK X10 supplier to see if they have ActivePhone for England.  The US version does not work outside of the US or Canada.
The US  version of the software WILL work outside the US and Canada, but the hardware is different (and the part numbers of the modules are different). as long as you are using the correct modules for your country, the US version of AHP should be able to control them via the correct UK version of the CM15.
I don't know if the plugins for the US version will work with the UK version of the software, though.

aussie mate

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 05:32:45 AM »

You can use the app x10 commander for iphone or android control but I dont know about using Activephone.
It does look like you need to be able to input the phone number of the device you are using.

kenrad

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »

You can use the app x10 commander for iphone or android control but I dont know about using Activephone.
It does look like you need to be able to input the phone number of the device you are using.

AS aussie mate stated take a look in third party software for x10 commands it is an awesome program and I find it far more user friendly then active phone. 

>! Ken

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.