Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Which 'X10 software' package do I use with a simple wireless XC19A camera?  (Read 6480 times)

ChasSquirrel

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I have installed the drivers for the USB Video Adapter but don't have a desktop icon or start menu option to open X10 software.   The instructions only tell you how to install the drivers but don't indicate which X10 program to use.   

ChasSquirrel

Anyone? 

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

Exactly what did you purchase? Like a VK70A which is the XC19A camera with a VR36A receiver.
The USB device is a VA12 or the latest VA13?

Most X10 deals come with software and an email is sent to you with a download link and maybe a registration number. Depending on which software was included in the deal.

ChasSquirrel

Exactly what did you purchase? Like a VK70A which is the XC19A camera with a VR36A receiver.
The USB device is a VA12 or the latest VA13?

Most X10 deals come with software and an email is sent to you with a download link and maybe a registration number. Depending on which software was included in the deal.

I have a XC19A camera, VR36A receiver, and the VA12A USB adapter.   I just got the USB adapter from Ebay.   I installed the drivers for the USB adapter just fine but I have no 'X10 Software' icon to click on to view my camera feed.    I have looked over the website and there are so many different software packages available.  I just don't know which one I should use.    I don't need all the fancy features most of these programs offer.  I am just watching a bluebird feeder in my backyard.  Note:   My camera works fine on my TV.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.