Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Charger Home Extra AirpadXL and Airpad 7p  (Read 4787 times)

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Charger Home Extra AirpadXL and Airpad 7p
« on: May 14, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »

How hard can it be to find an additional home charger? All one has to do is find a 5 volt charger with a 2 amp output capacity and the proper polarity and the AirpadXL uses a positive tip charger which is the common type of charger most electronic devices use positive tip. I assume the 7p also uses positive tip. all the other brands of Android Tablets I've tried have had basically the same chargers just like the AirpadXL, they were 5 volts 2 amp positive tip. I've tried Nextbook Preium 7, a Polaroid 7 inch Android Tablet and a Polaroid 7 inch ICS tablet also I tried a Visual Land Connect 7 inch ICS tablet and even a Sylvania resistive touch 7 inch tablet with Android 2.2 on it and they all had chargers that were very similar if not basically the same with that real small barrel plug and they were all 5 volts 2 amp output.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: Charger Home Extra AirpadXL and Airpad 7p
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 07:51:50 PM »

I don't understand. Is this a question? A statement?
I think the problem is the size of the coaxial power connector. Seems like I have seen replacement cell phone chargers with very small connectors.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »

Remember that both devices are Ployer tablets.  There is what I would search on to find accessories.
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

daldude

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 09:17:59 PM »

I was making a statement and sort of asking a question and rambling off at the mouth being annoyed that just because the X10 tablets are not a over priced big name brand tablet it's hard to even find basic accessories like extra chargers (with longer cords) and car chargers, let alone custom made cases and screen protectors.

daldude

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 01:16:07 AM »

I found this on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/GTMax-Charger-Adapter-Lanyard-Portable/dp/B0061UJ8AG

It's cool, it has both a home charger and a car charger and you use any USB cable you have so if you have a long one you have a longer cord for home use then the charger that came with the airpads.
The Car charger is 2 amps and the home charger is 2.3 amps.

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:55:35 AM by cjhallx »
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

BOBOJ

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »

The 7P  charger has a yellow tip locking ring plug.Most of the  2 amp+ chargers I have found have the black tip locking ring plug.Will not wor.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.