Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Multi-Device Options Not Available with XX36A Web UI  (Read 1818 times)

cberg

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Multi-Device Options Not Available with XX36A Web UI
« on: December 20, 2012, 01:46:02 AM »

I have 2 AirSight XX36A cameras each of which I can access over my wireless LAN without issue by hitting their respective IPs and ports via my Google Chrome browser.  However, when I log in with Administrator rights and go to the Multi-Device tab, there is no Multi-Device Settings option in the list to view list of devices for either camera's Web UI, only the options to upgrade the firmware or embedded web UI or reboot the device.  My current firmware is 17.35.2.41 and my Web UI version is 20.8.3.81.  Where so I go from here?  If I need to upgrade firmware and Web UI where do I get those files?  Thanks!

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: Multi-Device Options Not Available with XX36A Web UI
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:47:15 AM »

There has not been any firmware update for this camera, so that is not the problem.

Try to reach the cameras using Internet Explorer. I suspect that it will work fine using IE.

If it still does not work, does this problem happen only while connected remotely from outside your network or does it happen when connecting from inside your network?

richy2

• Helpful Post Rating: 6
Re: Multi-Device Options Not Available with XX36A Web UI
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 09:17:33 AM »

However, when I log in with Administrator rights and go to the Multi-Device tab, there is no Multi-Device Settings option in the list to view list of devices for either camera's Web UI, only the options to upgrade the firmware or embedded web UI or reboot the device. 

I just tested your problem using both browsers and i don't ( check the online user manual for your camera) but my PTZ dome camera acts the same in the browsers listed. You won't get full ADMIN rights using the browsers.. I used Firefox on my computer to test and Chrome on my android and Tablet and have limited ADMIN rights.

Everything works fine using I.E

I even opened I.E and Firefox on same computer ... FireFox give limited ADMIN... I.E has Full ADMIN.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.