Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SS13A  (Read 1290 times)

aodoine

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
SS13A
« on: January 20, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »

I just bought a SS13A switch with 2 WS12A Decorator Dimmer Switches. I have my TM751 set on A my 2 switches are on 2 an 3 the TM51 works fine on the first rocker but the switches don't work with the remote control. Is there anything I can test other than testing on different channels which I did already on B and C.

The lights for the second and third button are working.

Thank you

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: SS13A
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:43:45 PM »

The SS13A's RF is reaching the TM751 as A1 turns it On and Off with its RF signals.
The WS12A's work with their local buttons. So they are probably wired correctly.
Try moving the TM751 to different outlets and branch circuits.
If some locations work and others do not. You have a power line signal problem.
Could be a phase coupling problem as the WS12As maybe on one phase of the homes wiring and the TM751 on the other phase.
That would require a phase couple repeater or finding a location for the TM751 where everything works.
Could also be power line noise or signal suckers.
Try the TM751 in a few locations and see if things change. Like maybe one or both of the WS12As then respond.
http://jvde.us/x10_troubleshooting.htm
http://www.act-remote.com/PCC/uncle.htm

aodoine

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: SS13A
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 04:57:11 PM »

This was more than the answer!! It was reliable fast and just what I never thought!

My landlord rewired every single outlet in my appartment and added 20 more fuses in the fuse box. I needed to find an outlet wired to the same line as the light and now everything is fine!

Thanks again! -:) -:) -:) -:)

:)% :)% :)% :)% #:)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.