Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Internet Explorer has Stopped Working ... hmmm almost like my 75/35 FiOS  (Read 1927 times)

knuckle47

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

While the Fios thing is getting like the old Dial Up, my AirSight camera has never really been a blazing success.  This issue is getting too old at this point BUT.  Whenever I start the IP Camera software, after I select the Active X Mode (for IE Browser) I get that message...Internet Explorer has Stopped Working.  AT that point it just does nothing

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks  AL

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

What version of Internet Explorer and Operating System?

If it is Windows 8 and IE 10. You may want to read this thread.
http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=28105.0
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:59:12 AM by Brian H »

knuckle47

Hi Brian

it is IE 10 and Win 7 Ultimate.  It was working to the point a few month back, where I can click on camera as I was working.  It would display the area it was focused on and appeared to be fine.  I could never get to record but that was a separate issue. Now when I get to the AirSight software and click on ACTIVE X MODE, it immediately says " internet explorer has stopped working"  I've tried SERVICE PUSH MODE and VLC but nothing there has ever been setup and still does nothing

knuckle47

Brian,
Just tried the IE 9 Mode....It works using IE9 ...Thanks

Tyler E

• Helpful Post Rating: 2

If you want it to work in IE10 without having to jump through any hoops in the future, you can try this as well.
Having trouble port forwarding your Airsight camera? Check out my guide!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.