Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Calander  (Read 2416 times)

nvrpc

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Calander
« on: May 28, 2013, 07:55:30 PM »

Why are the date on my calender wrong. It say June 7thy 2013 is a Saturday and its not, it's a Friday. Why isn't my software not in syn with the computer clock and calender?

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Calander
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 10:24:23 AM »

What does this have to to with X10?
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

nvrpc

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »

It's very simple what it has to do with X10. X10 sells a program entitles Automated Home. It's a computer bases X-10 program that allow home owners to have light come on and off according to a schedule you set up on your PC and then download it to the wall module. The calendar of the program is not syn'd up wit the computer clock or the date and I want to know why.][url]http://webpages.charter.net/nvrpc/timers/date_okay.jpg[/url] shows date is the day I want it to start but this http://webpages.charter.net/nvrpc/timers/wrong_day.jpg shows that the 7th of June 2013 is a Saturday but it's not, it's a Friday so this tells me it's the wrong year. Scrolling forward to june again did not resolve the problem so why isn'tthe year changing and why isn't the X-10 program syn'd with the computers clock.

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 11:30:28 AM »

June 7th is a Saturday in 2014. So appearently AHP is confused. Is this a new setup?

The following is just guesses, nothing based on experience.

You may have to uninstall AHP completely, but I would try a hard reset on the CM15A first. Clear the interface memory, unplug from outlet, unplug from USB, and remove batteries for 10 minutes. Then reload your AHP schedule.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »

Click through the months.
No matter what day a month ends on. The following month always starts with one in the upper left corner.
My thoughts are the display is not showing what we would normally would think a calendar looks like. Just a display to pick the date from.

nvrpc

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 11:39:25 AM »

So you think by choosing the 8th of June even though  it shows the 8th of June is a SUNDAY when really it's a Saturday it still will come on, on the 8th?  What such a dumb interface. A computer clock and calendar sync would be so much better or better yet a sync with the atomic clock. Please advise. I did disconnect and pulled the batteries. Now we'll see if it's any smarter.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 11:49:21 AM »

I can't say for sure. As I am not an AHP user. My thoughts are it will trigger on the date and not day position in the chart.
Ever month this year always shows 1 in the upper left space. While 01/01 for an example is a Tuesday and 02/01 is a Friday. On the dropdown chart. Both are in the upper left space.

The CM15A's time is correct on my screen. Displayed near the bottom edge of the AHP screen.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 11:51:45 AM by Brian H »

nvrpc

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »

I think you are correct. I just looked at the calander and noted there is no SAT, SUN, MON, TUES, WEDS, THUR, FRI about each column it's just a date but still this program must be looking at the computers clock and calander in order to come on the correct date, so I guess all is well. I also have Active Phone Pro which I found very cool since it allows me to turn the lights inside and out side my house On or OFF any time I want from any internet connect whether it be WiFi or 3G/4G. great for when I am getting ready to pull in the driveway or want to see inside my house via my internet accessible cameras

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.