Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Download from CM15A to ActiveHome Software  (Read 3738 times)

zonian149

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Download from CM15A to ActiveHome Software
« on: December 17, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »

I have been using x10 products for over 20 years, but have not had to make any changes in the CM15A for or 6 years. I now need to makes some programming changes to the CM15A. I have no old programming files so I need to download the programming that is in the CM15A to the ActiveHomePro software. Is there anyway to do this or will I have to reprogram all my lights and appliances? Thanks--Gary

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Download from CM15A to ActiveHome Software
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 02:25:29 PM »

You have a working copy of AHP but not the .AHX data file for your programming? No there is no way to upload the present program from the CM15A.

If you do have a working copy of AHP. I suggest you read some of the threads on backing up AHP to possibly install on a new computer or hard drive. Since X10WTI went out of business and the new company has not gotten the registration servers from X10WTI running again. By backing up some of the files you can then recreate a registered copy of AHP.

If you don't have a registered copy of AHP there are a few threads on installing an unregistered copy with nag screens and some plugins not working.

zonian149

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Download from CM15A to ActiveHome Software
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »

Brian, thanks for the quick reply. I don't have a registered copy of AHP, but I did download it today from X10's website and I am using it. I guess I will just reprogram everything since I really don't have that much. I'll just have to relearn how to do timers and macros again since it has been over 6 years since I have used AHP. The CM15A has been doing a wonderful job of controlling things. Thanks again.--Gary

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.