Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windows 11 & Active Home Pro  (Read 1505 times)

mbowers5

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Windows 11 & Active Home Pro
« on: August 17, 2022, 06:59:55 PM »

I just got a new computer with Windows 11.  I installed Active Home Pro and it won't turn anything on with the software.  I do see it is connected to the hub, and it is getting "history" of what is happening in the hub.  (due to it had the times from my old computer that had Windows 10 but is fried now and does work)  how can i get it to communicate with the hub and I can put my modules back in and times, so it works properly.  I did put in new battery's in the hub, and unplugged it and replugged it back in but it still does communicate from the computer to the hub.
I apprecaite any help with this.
thank you,

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Windows 11 & Active Home Pro
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 06:26:13 PM »

Did you power cycle the CM15A with the batteries installed? The batteries keep part of the interface running. You may want to try a power cycle with no batteries installed.

Is the new computer and the CM15A interface  both connected to the same outlet or branch circuit? It maybe possible the new computers power supply is signal sucking the interfaces signals or making power line noise.  If the computer is not on a X10 filter you may went to try it on an extension cord to a different circuit as a test. Also the interface should not be on an UPS as most have an AC  power line filter in them and the interface signals will not pass through an UPS.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.