Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 5-in-1 Universal Learning Remote?  (Read 13651 times)

allen55

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
5-in-1 Universal Learning Remote?
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:52:09 PM »

I finally got my 5 in 1 Universal learning remote that came free with video sender and recieve to turn on my TV and Dish Network satellite receiver.  Once my dish network is on I cannot change the channels.  I doubt that I am the only one out there with this issue.  Dish network remote comes with a button labeled "GUIDE" it only purpose is to display the dish network TV Guide so that you can select a channel to view.  What button on the 5 in 1 Universal learning remote can I press to obtain the TV Guide on my dish network?  Does X10 provide another remote control that carries this TV Guide button? If yes, what is the model and where can I order it from.  Everything else is working great except for the changing of the satellite channels.  Any ideas anyone....... Thank you Allen  ::)

thegriz

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: 5-in-1 Universal Learning Remote?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 09:55:07 PM »

The best feature of this remote is it's great capability for "learning".   Read your instructions, grab your original remote, and teach the 5-in-1 whatever keys you want.  You can "train" almost any key, in any mode (TV, VCR, etc) to learn the proper codes from your original remote.  Good luck.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.