X10 Zone > Article Discussion

Two-Way Lamp and Appliance Modules with Status Polling, Automatic Status Respons

(1/2) > >>

X10Zone:
Read this topic at: this link

Walt2:
"The Two-Way Modules can also be configured from the ActiveHome Pro software to automatically transmit their status when turned on either from the CM15A computer interface and ActiveHome Pro software or from any other X10 controller."

Exactly where in the ActiveHome Pro software do I set this configuration option?

Actually, I would like to turn it 'off'.

dave w:

--- Quote from: Walt2 on January 10, 2007, 11:55:55 AM ---"The Two-Way Modules can also be configured from the ActiveHome Pro software to automatically transmit their status when turned on either from the CM15A computer interface and ActiveHome Pro software or from any other X10 controller."

--- End quote ---

I agree with Walt2.
X10,  where is this information at?

As usual, the owners manuals say "Plug it in and plug sumtin in to it".  (period - end of instructions).
And while I'm on this rant...you can take those damn pop-ups and you can sti

THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED

Brian H:
X10Zone. The link seems to be broken as I get a page not found error.

Walt2:

--- Quote from: Brian H on January 10, 2007, 06:56:38 PM ---X10Zone. The link seems to be broken as I get a page not found error.

--- End quote ---

Here's one that does work...

Two-Way Lamp and Appliance Modules with Status Polling, Automatic Status Response, and Automatic Gain Control (AGC)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version