Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Two-Way Lamp and Appliance Modules with Status Polling, Automatic Status Respons  (Read 38139 times)

X10Zone

• Helpful Post Rating: 1

Read this topic at: this link
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 06:26:05 PM by X10 Pro »

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28

"The Two-Way Modules can also be configured from the ActiveHome Pro software to automatically transmit their status when turned on either from the CM15A computer interface and ActiveHome Pro software or from any other X10 controller."

Exactly where in the ActiveHome Pro software do I set this configuration option?

Actually, I would like to turn it 'off'.
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139

"The Two-Way Modules can also be configured from the ActiveHome Pro software to automatically transmit their status when turned on either from the CM15A computer interface and ActiveHome Pro software or from any other X10 controller."

I agree with Walt2.
X10,  where is this information at?

As usual, the owners manuals say "Plug it in and plug sumtin in to it".  (period - end of instructions).
And while I'm on this rant...you can take those damn pop-ups and you can sti

THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305

X10Zone. The link seems to be broken as I get a page not found error.

Walt2

• Advanced Member
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41

Walt2,

Thanks for the link. The one provided by X10 is no longer working.

_ _ ...  ..._ _

Charles Sullivan

• Helpful Post Rating: 94
    • HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OSX

Exactly where in the ActiveHome Pro software do I set this configuration option?

Actually, I would like to turn it 'off'.

Walt2:
To configure an LM14A or AM14A 2-way module for automatic status reporting, create a macro.  Select "Advanced functions" from the pull-down menu over on the right and drag in the 'Extended Code" icon.

Set the Address to that of the 2-way module and set the "Command Byte" to 0x3B.
To disable automatic status reporting, set the "Data Byte" to 0x00
To enable automatic status reporting, set the "Data Byte" to 0x03

Execute the macro.

Yesterday it worked.
Today it doesn't work.
X10 on Windows is like that.

HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X     http://www.heyu.org

Walt2

• Advanced Member

Much thanks Charles!

BTW, if you have already read it, I would mention my other thread about ""Extended Code" step cause Macro termination?".   Because of this problem, I am kind-of hesitant about using the "Extended Code" step in my macros.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.