Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: nothing Stored  (Read 3881 times)

BudWah

• Helpful Post Rating: -1
nothing Stored
« on: April 29, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »

Help * * * I can adjust my cameras and view them fine I can move my ninja cams in all directions. I seemingly work the entire system.

WHY can't I store anything??? I have the motion sensors adjusted and they work my dual flood lights just find. Although, they wont trip the Ninjas to their presets or store.

It does not seem to be working anytime the computer goes to low power, or off power, that's not correct either, is it??

When I go to stored videos or autostills the calender is not highlighted on every day and it should be.Should I check the "single day record" box or not???

I NEED to get this all dialed in and I do feel that it will do what I want it to... BUT, right now it's hard to believe

Is there an INSTALLER in my area that could be hired to come and troubleshoot my system and finish setting it up????
BudWah Eugene, Oregon 97405 ???(for an installer)
Learn To Live / Live To Learn

Mystyx

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • eye see you
Re: nothing Stored
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 11:37:10 PM »

start small in your setup...
split PC macros/commands and interface macros/timers
it will appear to download to interface if you have a PC command in it, but screw it up!
Anything is Possible, NOW!! But What can I afford?!
I Can't Afford Time, cause Money is so Important!!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: nothing Stored
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 03:56:06 PM »

Most cam functions only work when the PC is on (full power) you can only store pics to the PC harddrive, thus if a macro has a capture of any kind in it the macro will only fire if the CM15A is connected to a PC at full power. :( ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.