🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

Full installer of AHP 3.318 now available.

<< < (35/35)

frmichaud:
I bought a new computer and it is windows 11 , the software run well on the computer BUT I dint find any of the four USB3 port which can be used
ANY idea are welcome
Thanks
Francois

jagMan653:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on April 28, 2014, 06:18:05 PM ---
X10 has given the OK to distribute this so here it is:
AHP 3.318 unregistered

--- End quote ---

This doesn't work. Looks like juicemen.net in no longer registered.

Tuicemen:
I believe this is the same file that was on my site as I did supply Authinx with the file.
http://www.authinx.com/software/SW31A/AHP_3.318.exe
NOTE: This a unregister version. You'd still have to use Ahp lifejacket to get rid of the registration nags and some plugins working. >!

Bill in AZ:
I have had AHP 3.318 running on my Windows 10 Pro PC for years for all outside lighting and some inside.  A couple of months ago, something was squirrely so I wanted to uninstall it and do a clean install.  A Windows box popped up that the app couldn't be uninstalled and I had to contact the manufacturer for help.  I didn't have time to pursue it at the time so I just forced a 3.318 (re)install on top.  So not sure what did or did not happen, but AHP has generally been working correctly.  I randomly get a lamp to turn on without reason and periodically the time shifts until I download Config and Timers, the shift perhaps coincident with AC blip during weather.

Any insight into the uninstall balking?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version