Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Leviton Switches  (Read 11070 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Leviton Switches
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2006, 08:47:20 AM »

David mark: if the activity monitor doesn't give you enough lines change it in preferences (it is the last option on the first screen)or just clear it before you do your tests. Since you say you don't use AHP it is best to look again closely at it it has changed since you stopped using it! Mind you it is still buggy as you stated but alot you complain about was only true a year ago! ;) :D ;D

Dan Lawrence: I don't know where your looking but if you right click on a room add module shows up as an option!
The option also shows up under "Edit" ;) :D ;D

Programmers have one idea how a program should operate and it is not always the same way the average person thinks! ;) ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:52:43 AM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2006, 10:30:02 AM »

Thanks for the "heads up"

Adding modules is a either or.....

BTW, please take the extra E out of my name.  As my handle says, it's Lawrence. My great-great-great Grandfather took that extra E out of the family name in the middle 19th Centrury and people keep trying to put it back in.   :)
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

David Mark

• Helpful Post Rating: -3
    • Ohio Media Group
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »

Dan,

What are you talking about?  Of course there is an "Add module" command (on the edit menu where it has always been.)  There's an "Add macro" command there too (has the same problem.)  The idiots that wrote this failed to take the current view into account.  Follow me on this: browse to any room that is NOT the first one in the folder list.  Click Edit | Add Module.  Look in wonder at the room dropdown (has the name of the first room in the folder list, instead of the current room.)  Not too good.  Not the slightest bit funny.  Just stupid.

David Mark

• Helpful Post Rating: -3
    • Ohio Media Group
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »

Tuicemen,

I don't really care about the activity log, but it is laughable.

And GUI developers should know how to build an intuitive interface.  There is no excuse for incompetence on this level in a commercial application.  If you are in a room and add a module, it should put it in that room (unless you change it in the dialog.)
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.