Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Skin problem ? please help what do you advice ?  (Read 4668 times)

Anthony51

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Skin problem ? please help what do you advice ?
« on: April 30, 2010, 02:01:35 PM »

My skin is had normal color..not so white not so dark but last few months..got darker spots under the eye and on the forehead .. on the nose like that..just darker..by the way im living in gulf area which is so hot there..but i dont go out what its so sunny and hot.. im just wondering how thats happened ?
what should i do ? Laser ? or any kind of cool cream ? and do you have any idea about it?
please advice.. THX
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:33:13 PM by Anthony51 »

everydayflyer

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
Re: Please give me some Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »

I guess I am confused. Would you go to the GE website support forum and state that you have looked at Kenmore washers and ask for opinions on Kemore Wahers ?

As this is  the Official X-10 Forum I recomend X-10 secuurity products.  Perhaps I just misunderstood your question.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:12:22 PM by everydayflyer »

Deemar

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »

Well it depends on your knowledge and comfort levels. I could take some free junky webcams, some software I wrote myself, some free open source stuff and put together something that would rival the big guys at a total cost of $0. But my dad wants a security system for his home so I'm going to have to pick up something for $500 that he can plug together.

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »

I am looking for a home security system which is quite efficient and effective, i have gone through the AlarmForce website and it looks really promising  and planning to install those what do you suggest..Please give me other suggestions if you have any...

X10's DS7000 is Americas most popular/largest selling DIY alarm system.

Whereas no alarm can prevent an intrusion.... X10s system will call your cell phone, sound sirens, and flash lights.
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.