Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: What is the PiX10Hub?  (Read 29938 times)

edjal

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: What is the PiX10Hub?
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2019, 11:55:10 AM »

Im sorry I guess Im totaly lost.Assuming the line following X10 B2 motion on would be a trigger line and should not have a delay indicated? this is where I have a delay presently. I don't neccesarily want a delay I just want X10 B2 motion sensor to turn on X10 B1 Chime and after motion has stopped turn off B1 Chime during certain hours of the day. in the evening during certain hours I want B2 motion to turn on X10 A4 Ext pole Light leave on for 5 min then turn off and during these hours I dont want chime activated. In the Macro program Editor wizard I dont know what command arguments are accepted so I really dont know how to use it. When I click on the help button I cant connect. I am on port 8080. Can you enlighten me? It would be greatly appreciated

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »

A separate wizard script needs to be created for each device unless all devices use the same conditions. Wizard scripts are  for creating simple macros.
However a long time HG user may prove me wrong.
 Very complexed macros with ifs then elses  and othe conditionals can be done with one of the supported programing languages.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

edjal

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2019, 10:06:01 AM »

OK I really appreciated all your help to this point in time.   I am waiting for the Pi and mini SDs to arrive and Im pretty confidant I can use the scheduler for most of my needs, but I have no knowledge of programming languages I guess I'm in over my head with these 2 macros I want to duplicate from AHP. I see one of the forum subjects is sharing and creating macros I will try there for more info. You have helped me tremendously with navigating HG.  Thank you again   Edjal :)   

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2019, 04:43:57 PM »

iI you specify in the section for custom scripts what your trying to do someone may help out and or create it for you. ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

edjal

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2019, 05:08:32 PM »

I have posted in that section earlier today what my needs were.   again thank You for your help w navigating HG and your advice you are always well appreciated

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2019, 05:12:11 PM »

You may also wish to post the question at the HG forum https://homegenie.club/ Since this forum is a broad based X10 forum HG Club may get you answers quicker for HG.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.