Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: noise, noise, noise  (Read 3425 times)

gadgetboy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: noise, noise, noise
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 09:33:03 AM »

Thanks for the info. I tried adding one in a junction box, but as I was feeding multiple fixtures off one swithch I thought I could improve the filtering by installing a choke on each fixture instead of one choke feeding all 5. Also less chance of overloading the choke.

glacier991

• Helpful Post Rating: 11
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 11:14:59 PM »

Hang in there, lots of folks here to help who want you succeed. It is puzzling I admit.

I generally see or hear  about devices just not responding, not responding when they should not.

You will get this figured out.

gadgetboy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2024, 10:31:11 AM »

Just a quick update.
I set up 4 of the six fixtures and then got sick, so no more up and down the ladders. The Switck (WS469) was still not working on the LEDs but thought it would need to wait until I wasable to agin ascend the ladder. Then I did my customary re-install and update of both RPi and HG and VOILA!!! everything works. It may be the change of seasons or something my neighbors stopped doing in their property but now it works. Once I can once again trust my legs to take on the ladder, I will finish the upgrade and let you know about the changes in operation. I have, on occasion noticed improvements in function with updates in both RPi and HG so maybe this has happened again.

Dave

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2024, 08:21:12 PM »

Glad to hear it's working!
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.